Wednesday 24 July 2013

Rochford District Council website DOWN!

Just to let you know the Rochford District Council website is down and I have found out today when I went to the Rochford Offices that their entire system network is down something to do with Haringey and the optic cables being severed....in the road ...which was being dug up and these must be replaced which will take a while....so this could again impact on the deadline date? Should the deadline date of 29th July 2013 be extended again, which I believe it should due to the circumstances, I will let you know. 

You can of course submit your objections by hand to the offices or by post however if you are unable to view the application online and supporting documentation you may be unable to make your informed comments.....I will advise as soon as I know the situation re this problem but I would expect the case officer to allow for this situation and accept your comments/objections after the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment